Sales is the Back Bone of the Organisation & Sales executives are the key point of contact between an organisation and its clients: answering queries, offering solutions and introducing new products as per the Customer need.
Sales executives promote products and services to customers and negotiate contracts with the aim of maximising profits.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options. Organising sales visits. Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs. Builds business by identifying and selling prospects.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their needs and concerns. Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions. Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services. Demonstrating and presenting products.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements. Establishing new business.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors. Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information. Maintaining accurate records. Reviewing sales performance. Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies. Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings. Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
- Aiming to achieve monthly, Quarterly & annual targets. Collaborate with team to achieve better results
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.